Barra Challenge January

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
harmsey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Barra Challenge January

Post by harmsey »

Right oh fellas post your pics of your best barra of the month here. you can post when ever you want through out the month and if you beat your score you can post up a new one.
please just put up a photo of your fish how where and when you caught it, and a link to your story in the barra forum. can i ask people not to comment or add replies to these post and just follow the links provided to add comments

the rest of the rules are at

rules
http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtop ... 5604#65604
Last edited by harmsey on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shane Doevy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Shane Doevys Jan Barra

Post by Shane Doevy »

Ill kick this off with a couple and JD will posts his up shortly. Full report to follow later in the barra section.

Fish caught daly River 5 & 6 Jan 2009 on 65mm squdgie slick rigs in silver and black colours.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Shane Doevy on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Work is what i do to pay for fishing!!
jordan doevy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jordan doevy »

Here are jan barra so far

Fish caught Daly river on 5/6 Jan on squidgie 65mm slick rigs in rainbow trout colour.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schools what i do in between fishing ;)
jordan doevy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jordan doevy »

here are some more jan barra caught on the 11/12 jan on the daly smaller fish were caught on true blue 80mm slick rigs and the 80cm was caught on mini b52
schools what i do in between fishing ;)
Shane Doevy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

11 12 Jan entries

Post by Shane Doevy »

Heres 2 more photos of January barra - what no one else got a fish to show or are you all keeping your cards close to your chest??
Faulksy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Jan Barra

Post by Faulksy »

Here is my first for the month. The very unlucky fish was the only one caught for the day and it took a Gold classic (90). It was caught in the Adelaide river today 14/01/2009 and measured 71cm.
bandit

Post by bandit »

well i got my act together, so heres my biggest for the month and a few of the better ones. all fish were caught on a few trips to the mighty daly river, on either the 6th or the 12th. sizes submitted, 71, 79, 80, 86, 90. more details @ http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtop ... 6109#66109 :drinking1: :drinking1: :drinking1:
Shane Doevy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Shane Doevy »

65cm swampy barra caught Daly River 16 jan on a 3" Reidys gold rubber with no stinger hook!!
Full report at http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtop ... 6186#66186
Last edited by Shane Doevy on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonesy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jonesy »

Hey CB,think you used the wrong fish for the 90cm photo :-? :-? :-?
justin
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

just legal

Post by justin »

well hit the harbour this week to try and get a fish to put into the comp and it is just on 55cm.
This fish was hard work, no bait about and the harbour was so rough that i couldnt get the 12 footer on the plane.

Well at least im on the board and hope to upsize it.
Fishhard reel service a cast past the rest
Moonman
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Moonman »

Well here's my entry for January... See full report here http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtop ... 6146#66146
All fish caught on lures hard and soft in the Daly River between the 9th and 12th of January.

Cheers!
Moonman
grumpy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Grumpies January fish

Post by grumpy »

Well managed my January fish albeit just. I'm going for one everymonth.

70cm from Adelaide River caught on a green squidgie downstream 8ks creek on right Friday 16th at night.

Sorry about the cr...p photo.
A mans boat is a sign of his strengths and weaknesses???? (and wealth)
harmsey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by harmsey »

well im on the board. Daly River, 62cms caught on a reidy's rubber in red and clear. 16th of Jan http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtop ... 6184#66184
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

WOOHOO.. I am on the board too :grin:

62cm from shady fresh today 18-01-09.... now the pressure is off for a week or two :grin:
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
Bullet
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bullet »

Hey guys, well i'm on the board with a littlely from one of the bridges just out of Jabiru, cought on a gulp SP in green & white. Hope to improve over the next few days. good luck all.

cheers bullet.
Cheers Bullet

I LIVE WITH FEAR, SOMETIMES SHE LETS ME GO FISHING!

DON'T NEED BAIT!