Wiltshires Sunday.

And jacks, salmon, jewfish - tell us how you went. NT, FNQ and Norwest.
muntzy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Wiltshires Sunday.

Post by muntzy »

G'day all,
Dropped the boat in at SWA Sunday morning and scooted up to the top of Wiltshire No 3 for a look at the floodplain runoff in the Fish finder, was first time up there and there was 3 boats already up there, bit of action with small boofs and the occasional decent one, only stayed for a short time as we didn't want to get stuck up there.
Followed the tide out and made our way to a drain in Wiltshire No 2 which I thought might have a few fish mooching around it, lots of iced coffee water flowing out of the drains after the rain Sat. night. Cast our arms off with an array of lures and ended up getting a couple in the 60s on the bottom of the run out, one on a 4' hollowbelly and I snagged my first fish of the year a 63cm on a 100mm silver Lucky Craft 'Pointer'.
Spoke to a bloke at the ramp on the way out and they managed to get a few fish on the push in at the mouth of one of the Witshires and then trolled up a nice 85cm on the rocks near the Narrows!
Cheers Muntzy. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend,
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read!!
Faulksy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Faulksy »

Good to see you on the board Muntzy. Its always a challenge to check out a new spot. :mrgreen: