Couldnt have done this better if he tried!!!!

Tell us about your own or others' fishing, boating, 4X4 or camping trip gone wrong. With pictures.
whomper37
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Couldnt have done this better if he tried!!!!

Post by whomper37 »

Ah I just got a picture text from a well known forum user...... Oh how it made me laugh.... :rofl: Sorry mate the Jacks bribe nearly worked but I just couldnt pass up this opportunity :moon:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Frodo, Dont wear the ring...........
The magical Bling, Bling..
I dont rap about bitches and ho's
I rap about witches and trolls.....
bandit

Post by bandit »

:shock: :rofl: :shock:
punter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by punter »

Sounder works well......you sure found that bommie :drinking2:
Ricky Bobby: Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Talladega Nights.....
A_Nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by A_Nomad »

punter wrote:Sounder works well......you sure found that bommie :drinking2:
Classic :rofl: :rofl:
Cheers,
Brad
><((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ...NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.
¸¸ .··.¸¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY .¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY
BarraBeast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by BarraBeast »

i think that demonstrates the skill required to park perfectly on that pinnacle of rock. he meant to do it and we should salute him as captains who can see great work when they see it

i salute you

BB
"in chemistry, Alcohol is a solution! "
landlocked
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by landlocked »

i thought the NT was behind the times but that new dry mooring service is a bit rough :drinking1:
From the heart of the channel country.
To be old and wise, one has to have been young and stupid !!!
dodgyone
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dodgyone »

Had one happen here on the weekend too. Brand new 7.4 Supervee cut the corner and ran straight up onto the rocks at high speed. Was on the wrong side of the harbour as the weigh in too. :banghead:
Don't wanna be a flat water hero.

Real men go fast when it's rough.
Dingo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog
Location: Used to be Melville Island, now a crappy mainlander

Post by Dingo »

Thanks you for sharing that one with us Whomper, it gave me a laugh. :rofl:

Poor fella, whoever it is though. :banghead:
whomper37
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by whomper37 »

oh dear I laugh every time I see it, Looks like a boat add...

SEA JAY the four wheel drive of the sea ......

Try saying that like John Laws, Makes it even better hahahahahahahah
Frodo, Dont wear the ring...........
The magical Bling, Bling..
I dont rap about bitches and ho's
I rap about witches and trolls.....
natural sparks
Seadog
Seadog

Post by natural sparks »

Maybe hes just testing a new le-mans type start to up coming fishing comps.... :idea: :idea: :idea:
Brings every one back to the pack big motor not gunna help in this start :sailing:
When I grow up I can't wait to be a grown up...........
fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Thaaannks Maaate.....

Post by fishfanatic »

Well thank you for that James..oh did I tell you your spot for Tiwi has been given away?? :P :grin: :moon:
:P I bought an extra SD card to fill up with pics of your Powertail next week :rofl:
I learned a variety of things yesterday among them not to get too close to the shore on a receding tide (was washed up onto the rock by waves not under power), bring some sort of shoes - NOT thongs, drinking beer through a midgie net (damn hard, very fine mesh) and always stock up with plenty of :drinking2: , which I had so the time passed pretty quickly. To make it go faster I spent the time making funny videos and taking pics iwth the camera.

As the tide was receding mullet were doing acrobatics in the shallows, heaps of either barra or threadies attacking them. Unfortunately I could not cast that far :-( .
Later on on the peak low I :fishing: of the rocks with a popper and got a few touches but not very enthusiastic. On the way back cut myself up on the oyster rocks after a rock rolled under my feet.
The incoming tide was just way too rough with the afternoon breeze bringing in big waves. It did not get any better - after I finally got off the rock about 3 pm I went to West Arm but found it blowing it's ring out. The trip back to Dinah was a little wet :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous
Mickfly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mickfly »

A few years back, nearly had the same thing happen. Had to get out onto the sharp oyster rocks & just managed to push off. I had been gutting a heap of fish everyone else had caught & didnt watch the tide. So was in the drink with fish guts & parts & bleeding foot! :bonk:
Dave M
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave M »

When you said you were having a "DRY RUN" for your Tiwis trip I didn't think that was what you meant.
and I suppose I might find it hard getting past the BT's next week, as I just had to send a copy to work.
:twisted:

I hope there was not underlying damge, other than to you pride....
Simmo12
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Simmo12 »

mate i sympathise, just be glad its not a glass boat. Went high and dry at Port Gregory in WA, frightened poop out of me. A pro fishing rope "ghost rope off cut" tangled my prop when i was laying Cray Pots. I over the back with the knife but a big FFFFFFkg big wave grabbed me and turfred me on the reef. A couple of the pro boat dinghys came out and dragged me off. i had "bark" off everywhere. Talk of the pub that night "stupid bastard went over the reef"........deathly silence when i showed them the rope that put me there!!!!! PRO ASSHOLES its not only in Darwin Boys.

Cheers have a safe weekend Lads
Simmo
Simmo12
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Simmo12 »

thats the place to anchor spearing muddies mate ? RIGHT????

Return to “Bad Trips”