5.7m Trailcraft Profish with 175 Suzuki still under warranty

Buy, sell and giveaway. Private sales and FFF sponsors only.
matt w
Silver Member
Silver Member

5.7m Trailcraft Profish with 175 Suzuki still under warranty

Post by matt w »

“Indisposed” 5.7m Trailcraft Profish side console, self draining decks (built WA factory) powered by 2015 Suzuki 175hp 4 stroke only 300 hrs, with 2 years of transferable factory warranty still remaining, new hydraulic steering & SS prop that has never touched bottom. 2 Lowrance sounder/GPS's inc sidescan, full set of travel covers & safety gear, all sitting on a Voyager 2000kg ATM heavy duty drive on trailer.

Powerful quiet & efficient, this vessel is regularly used and maintained & ready to go with zero to spend. It will stand any test. A great allrounder on rivers, harbour or out to sea. I am the only owner from new, genuine reasons for this very reluctant sale, second hand boats like this rarely come up. Forget stupid offers, be quick, financial buyers only, priced to sell fast $39,000.

Best contact 0451369772 (not often on forum)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

matt w
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: 5.7m Trailcraft Profish with 175 Suzuki still under warr

Post by matt w »

NOW SOLD
'We all have it coming kid'
William Munny

'The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights'
Muhammed Ali

'See you later fellas....'
Parting words from Jim Cassidy onboard Might & Power at the home turn in the 1997 Caulfield Cup before going 8 lengths clear and smashing the field

'You only get one Alan Bond in your lifetime....and I've had mine'
Kerry Packer after selling Channel 9 to Alan Bond for $1.055 billion and getting it back in a settlement after the 1987 crash, making an estimated profit of $855 million