BUFFALO animal strike on Stuart Hwy.

Tell us about your own or others' fishing, boating, 4X4 or camping trip gone wrong. With pictures.
wazdog
Seadog
Seadog

Re: BUFFALO animal strike on Stuart Hwy.

Post by wazdog »

Has that person on the left have any clothes on ??? or is that a bare arse Im looking at?? Correct me if im wrong.

Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Looks like they are painted on wazdog - AFL style footy shorts or similar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
STOKESY77
Seadog
Seadog

Post by STOKESY77 »

Naked barmaid for the day perhaps :o fishing is thirsty work :mrgreen:
Give a man a fish, You'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, You'll feed him for a lifetime!
FITZY
Seadog
Seadog

Post by FITZY »

Maybe something was going on it the car before they struck the buffalo
hobbit
Seadog
Seadog

Post by hobbit »

we stopped to help them put the boat back on the trailer. they where from Katherine and only had just brought the boat and where going home apparently. every one had cloths on when we where there haha
hobbit03
wazdog
Seadog
Seadog

Post by wazdog »

Just very Figure hugging LOL
jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jeffish »

hobbit wrote:we stopped to help them put the boat back on the trailer. they where from Katherine and only had just brought the boat and where going home apparently. every one had cloths on when we where there haha
Good onya for stopping to help hobbit , 8) most just rubber neck it and move on without offering a hand :applause:
jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jeffish »

My comment is not aimed at you Flick , just a general observation that not many want to help out these days.

My missus had a flat Tyre near Noonamah yesterday and she is capable of changing it on her own but one wheel nut just wouldn't budge . After waiting 20 mins or so hoping one of the many blokes driving past would stop and help she gave me a call . When I arrived 40 mins latter there was an elderly lady there trying to help but the nut wasn't moving (Booody Tyre mobs and rattle guns ).
I had a breaker bar ,Job done 5 mins . So nearly an hour on the side of the road and only one offer to
help ,, never thought that would happen in the NT , sad really .
Last edited by jeffish on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jeffish »

Can't blame the Tourists , a lot of tradies with NT plates driving past . !!!!
shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by shaggs »

I have a $55- 12 volt rattle gun from Bunnings I bought for the missus car I have used it a few times and even undone the rusted to the cr.p house trailer wheel nuts on a blokes boat trailer on the side of the road. After using and finding it that good I bought a second one and put it in my car. bl..dy good investment
The past is history,the future is mystery,the moment is a gift and that's why it's called the present
barra bitch

Post by barra bitch »

Last year in May me my partner and mates were heading to the Daly. On Daly river rd we come around a corner and there were cows on the L&RHS of the road, slowed right down, a mumma cow and two smaller cows stared to cross the road! we were going too quick to come to a complete stop so my partner gunned it for the gap. Just as we did this a monster bull that was at the back of the pack decided to charge us! motherf**ker put a hole the size of my fist in our hull! photos below. Thankful he didn't collect our new yamaha 4 stroke! anyways nothing a bit of duck tape cant fix! ahahahaha

To top it off, the following month again heading daly river road a roo charged us and smash the wheel arch on our 1 month old trailer. The motherf**ker shifted the axel so we had to go slow the rest of way!

on both events our same mate who is a very big boy was thankfully able to bend the wheel arch off the tyre!

I think we are prone to getting charged by wild animals, don't know what it is!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.